The American Lock No. A790 Maximum Security Solid Steel padlock features a 3in (76mm) wide case hardened, chrome plated solid steel body with a 1-1/2in (38mm) tall, 1/2in (13mm) diameter hardened boron alloy steel shackle for superior cut resistance. Virtually indestructible, padlock body is designed to resist cutting, sawing and corrosion while stainless steel cylinder pins offer increased drill resistance. A dual ball bearing locking mechanism resists pulling and prying and a 6-pin APTC14 rekeyable cylinder is virtually impossible to pick.
- 3in (76mm) wide body withstands physical attacks
- Chrome plated solid steel bodies resist cutting, sawing, and corrosion
- 1-1/2in (32mm) tall, 1/2in (13mm) diameter boron alloy steel shackles for superior cut resistance
- Rekeyable 6-pin APTC14 cylinder offers maximum pick resistance
- Stainless steel pins provide increased drill resistance